JJMGROUP Security Door & Screen Warranty
- 15 YEAR WARRANTY
- 10 YEAR WARRANTY
- 7 YEAR WARRANTY
Visiongard, Alugard, Privacy Plus, Perforated Aluminium, and Stainless Steel Mesh. Aluminum door frames and structure.
- 5 YEAR WARRANTY
Colonial Cast Grilles.
- 3 YEAR WARRANTY
Retractable Screens – on all movable parts
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY
Retractable Screens – on mesh
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY
On all moveable parts, locks, DVA mesh and door closers.
- 6 MONTH INSTALLATION WARRANTY
Any installation issues will be fully covered by JJMGROUP Shutters, Doors & Blinds for 6 months after the installation date. This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the defective materials and components. Repairs will be made with like or similar parts.
This warranty excludes:
Any of the following occurring more than 7 days after installation:
- Locks coming out of line (this mostly occurs in new homes)
- Door jambs that expand or shrink due to weather conditions; or
- Any of the following occurring more than 7 days after installation:
- Holes or tears in flyscreen mesh
- Holes or tears in mesh or sagging of Fly, Tuff mesh doors
- Dents, holes in mesh or mesh coming out of frames in DVA fly doors
- Scratches on aluminum door frames or handles
- Adjustment of door closers.
- Goods that have not yet been paid in full.
- Any condition or damage relating to, or resulting from, accidents, alterations.
- Discoloration or fading over time, misuse, abuse, normal wear and tear, removal and/or reinstallation, force majeure including, without limitation, storm, fire, floods, standing water, explosions, earthquakes, vandalism, riots, acts of war, pollutants or other occurrences beyond the control of JJMGROUP.
- Installations subject to salt spray or marine influences, severe
industrial or corrosive environments or internal situations subject to moisture laden air.
- The general warranty does not apply to any damage due to failure of owners to follow maintenance procedures, alteration of the product in any way, fire abuse, misuse and normal wear and tear.
Care & Maintenance
Security doors and screens are extremely strong, resilient and are built to last, in order for them to stay that way security doors need to be regularly maintained like any other part of your home.
Bush Fire Protection
Bushfires in Australia are almost a common occurrence during the hotter months due to Australia’s hot and dry climate. Bushfire events in New South Wales, South Australia, Canberra and Victoria have been the most tragic bushfires events to occur in Australia’s history.